- Skin Tightening
- Hair Removal
- Tattoo Removal
- Spider Vein Removal
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Facial Contouring
- Hair Removal
- Tattoo Removal
- Women’s Health
- Weight Loss
- IV Therapy & General Wellness
- Coming Soon
- Before & After Gallery
Brighten & Refresh Skin
Moxi is the latest way to Brighten & Refresh your skin’s appearance by correcting uneven pigmentation and improving tone and texture.
Moxi comfortably delivers non-ablative laser energy to revitalize your skin by correcting the initial signs of sun damage and aging, no matter the season or your skin type. You’ll love the fact that this lunchtime procedure can fit into your active lifestyle any time of year. During your initial consultation at our Dayton office, we will evaluate your skin and create a customized Moxi treatment plan to meet your goals.
What it Treats
Uneven skin tone
Female and Male
18 or older
Recovery & Downtime
1 day of downtime, makeup can be worn 24 hours after treatment
Why Try Moxi Laser in Dayton?
Improve Fine Lines & Wrinkles
Moxi delivers fractionated laser energy to create micro-coagulation zones which the body then repairs, replacing damaged cells with fresh new ones. Moxi is designed to provide total and textural improvements to your face with low downtime, resulting in skin renewal.
Depending on the level of treatment provided, most patients find the treatment well tolerated. Because this is a non-ablative fractionated treatment, the post care regimen is simple, Wear a moisturizing physical sunscreen and stay out of the sun, You may wear makeup 24 hours after your treatment.
"Prejuvenate" Your Skin
Moxi is the latest way to revitalize and refresh your skin's appearance by correcting uneven pigmentation and improving tone and texture.
The Moxi Laser Process
What to Expect
Before any treatment, at PureMD we always start off with a consultation to ensure this is the best procedure match for your needs. We'll discuss your specific areas of concern, desired results, and if you're a good candidate for Moxi Laser. Once we determine this is the best treatment for you, we'll book your appointment and create a custom treatment plan!
Moxi Laser Treatment
When you arrive for treatment, we'll get you comfortable and prep your skin. During your treatment you may feel a slight warming sensation, as your provider glides the Moxi laser across your skin comfortably delivering non-ablative laser energy.
Once treatment is complete, we will assess the treated area and give you a brief review of your post-treatment instructions. At this time, we’ll book any follow-up appointments if needed to meet your skin goals.
Before Moxi Laser in Dayton, You Should:
- Discontinue any products containing active ingredients 3-5 days prior to treatment, such as: Retinol (Retin-A, Tretinoin, Vitamin A), Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, AHAs (Alpha-hydroxy acids), LHAs (Lipo hydroxy acids) and Benzoyl Peroxide. Avoid hydroquinone for 3 days before your treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure (including tanning beds) for at least 14 days prior to treatment. Avoid sunless tanning creams or sprays on the treated area for 14 days prior.
- Not wax or use depilatory creams on the treatment areas for 14 days prior to treatment.
- Bring a wide brimmed hat with you on your treatment day to protect your skin when you leave the office.
After Moxi Laser in Dayton, We Recommend You:
- Cleanse the skin two times a day with plain, lukewarm water and a gentle cleanser, beginning the morning after the treatment. Use your hands and gentle patting motions. DO NOT rub, scrub, use an exfoliant or skin care brush such as a Clarisonic on the treated area.
- Apply moisturizer generously with clean hands over treated area and reapplied whenever your skin feels dry. DO NOT apply any other products that were not instructed by your doctor – eg. essential oils, coconut oil, etc.
- Use sunscreen daily beginning the day after treatment and use consistently for up to 3 months post procedure. Use a physical sunscreen with Broadband UVA and UVB protection and a SPF of 30. Ensure to reapply during sun exposure.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many Moxi treatments will I need?
This will depend on your treatment goals and the level of correction desired. Most patients receive 3 to 4 corrective Moxi treatments, then often elect for regular maintenance treatments. Talk to your practitioner about your goals, and they can advise you on the best treatment regimen.
How long does it take to see results after a Moxi treatment?
Results will vary depending on your treatment goals and the plan you set with your provider. The day following your treatment, your skin may appear red, and, depending on your level of treatment, you may see the small micro dots called “mends” where the laser was applied. As the micro zones heal, they will darken and feel rough. Between days 3 and 5, the mends will slough off, revealing renewed skin beneath.
Is Moxi painful?
Moxi is a gentle and comfortable laser treatment that most patients find very tolerable. The numbing cream applied to the treatment area before the procedure minimizes discomfort, and your provider may also use cooling air during treatment to keep you comfortable.
Can darker skin tones have a Moxi treatment?
Yes, Moxi works beautifully on darker skin tones and is appropriate for all skin types. If you have specific questions or concerns based on your skin tone, your provider will be able to answer your questions.
Tell us more about what you need using our Virtual Consultation Tool. Simply input your concerns and we'll provide custom treatment recommendations for your unique needs.