- Skin Tightening
- Hair Removal
- Tattoo Removal
- Spider Vein Removal
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Facial Contouring
- Hair Removal
- Tattoo Removal
- Women’s Health
- Weight Loss
- IV Therapy & General Wellness
- Coming Soon
- Before & After Gallery
Facial and Body Revitalization For Every Skin Type
Morpheus8 stops the clock and turns back time on signs of aging. This minimally-invasive treatment uses small needles to inject radiofrequency energy deep into the subdermal layers of the skin. The process induces collagen production and cell regeneration, which restores your skin to its most youthful texture and appearance!
Morpheus8 is completely customizable and we use it to treat a variety of concerns on areas of skin anywhere on the body. Morpheus 8 also treats cellulite and uneven tissue helping you to achieve a smoother texture and shape.
What it Treats
Fine Lines & Wrinkles
Scars and Lesions
30 to 90 minutes depending on the size of the treatment area
Female or Male
18 or older
Recovery & Downtime
After your Morpheus8 microneedling treatment, your skin may be slightly red, tight, or swollen. This should subside within 24 hours of the treatment. You can expect full skin recovery in about 3 days.
Why Try Morpheus8 Microneedling in Dayton?
Full Body Rejuvenation
Morpheus8 microneedling is completely customizable to treat small or large areas of the body. With a handpiece that comes in two distinct sizes, and customizable tips made for different treatment areas, we can quickly and effectively improve collagen production and correct signs of aging on the face and any other area of the body!
Prevent Signs of Aging
Not only does Morpheus 8 RF microneedling correct damage to the skin such as age spots, scars, and lesions, but it also prevents further damage. Morpheus8 continues to induce collagen production in the body for months to come! This continual production strengthens and protects the skin in the long run.
Safe For All Skin Types and Tones
With Morpheus8 at PureMD, you can achieve gorgeous skin resurfacing without the risk of thermal damage to skin types I-VI!
The Morpheus8 Process
What to Expect
At PureMD, consultations are where we truly get to know you. We’ll listen to all of your concerns, assess the current condition of your skin, and work with you to determine a treatment plan that fits your lifestyle and budget. From beginning to end, you’ll have our full attention and will be treated as a respected and valued guest of our office.
Book Your Appointment
Our front desk staff will book your treatment for a day and time that works best for you. Then, we’ll provide you with detailed instructions on how to prepare for your appointment to help optimize your results.
Arrive For Treatment
When you arrive, you’ll be invited to one of our comfortable and relaxing treatment rooms. We’ll give you a comprehensive review of the treatment, make sure you understand what to expect, and answer any and all of your questions.
Sit Back and Relax
Your aesthetician will treat you evenly and accurately. Our team has decades of expertise and receives comprehensive training on the best techniques to ensure we meet your high standards and expectations. During Morpheus8 microneedling, we will instruct you to keep your eyes closed. However, you’re free to listen to music, chat with your aesthetician, or simply lay back and relax.
Once the Morpheus8 microneedling treatment is complete, we will assess the treated area and give you a brief review of your post-treatment instructions. At this time, we’ll book any follow-up appointments needed to maintain your overall treatment plan and help you make the most of your results!
Before Morpheus8 Microneedling:
- Avoid using retinoids, topical antibiotics, exfoliants, AHAs (e.g., glycolic acid) and BHAs (e.g., salicylic acid), and other topical agents that increase skin sensitivity for at least a week before your treatment.
- Do not take anti-inflammatory and blood-thinning medications such as ibuprofen, aspirin, ginkgo, vitamin E, fish oil, etc., for at least 3 days to avoid interference with the natural inflammatory process.
- Avoid sun exposure and all tanning methods for at least two weeks.
- Do not wax, epilate, or use electrolysis on the treatment area for at least a week prior.
- Do not shave the treatment area on the day of the procedure to avoid irritation. If you have dense hair, closely shave the area the day before your appointment.
- Ensure you are properly hydrated, as this helps the healing process.
- Tell your specialist if you have been on Accutane in the last six months or if you are prone to cold sores.
- Please arrive with a bare treatment area, clean of any lotion, oil, makeup, powder, perfume, or sunscreen.
Following Morpheus8 Microneedling:
- Avoid using anti-inflammatory medications (ibuprofen, Advil, Motrin, etc.) for at least a week. You may use Tylenol for any soreness.
- Wait at least 4 hours, then gently wash with a gentle cleanser and cool water, using only clean hands.
- Do NOT ice the face or use any arnica or bromelain to avoid interfering with the natural inflammatory process.
- Avoid strenuous exercise that causes sweating, as well as saunas, jacuzzis, and steam baths for at least 48 hours.
- Sleep on your back with your head elevated to minimize swelling or pain as needed for 2 to 3 days.
- Do NOT pick, scratch, or scrub any peeling or flaking skin. Allow this to occur naturally and keep skin moisturized at all times with a hyaluronic acid serum
- Avoid topical skincare and Retin-A products for 5 days or until skin is no longer irritated.
- Schedule follow up and repeat treatments after 4 to 6 weeks to continue to see results!
Frequently Asked Questions
How many treatment sessions of Morpheus8 should I get?
The answer to this question depends on factors such as the extent of the treatable concern and the size of the treatment area. We typically recommend 2 to 4 treatment sessions to see results, with additional maintenance sessions as needed!
Does Morpheus8 hurt?
Most patients report a little pain during the Morpheus8 treatment. You may experience a slight stinging sensation during treatment, and a feeling of tightness in the treatment area as it heals. We do offer a topical numbing agent for those concerned with discomfort during the treatment.
Who is an ideal candidate for Morpheus8?
An ideal candidate for Morpheus8 is someone with mild to moderate skin laxity, sun damage, deep lines or wrinkles, acne scarring, or stretch marks.
What areas of the body can you treat with Morpheus8?
You can treat the following areas with Morpheus8:
• Neck (jowls)
• Decollete (chest area)
• Upper arms
Tell us more about what you need using our Virtual Consultation Tool. Simply input your concerns and we'll provide custom treatment recommendations for your unique needs.