- Skin Tightening
- Hair Removal
- Tattoo Removal
- Spider Vein Removal
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Facial Contouring
- Hair Removal
- Tattoo Removal
- Women’s Health
- Weight Loss
- IV Therapy & General Wellness
- Coming Soon
- Before & After Gallery
Boost Your Overall Health
Internal and external factors, big and small, can take a toll on your body’s proper functions. When you lack a sufficient balance of vitamins, you can struggle to feel your best or even get through the day.
Sometimes your body just needs a helping hand! For next-to-instant physical and mental improvement, metabolism enhancers in Dayton at PureMD incorporate the nutrients you need directly into the bloodstream.
What it Treats
While treatable conditions vary depending on the vitamin being injected, generally they address:
- Brain “fog”
- Nutrient deficiency
- Toxin buildup
Under 5 minutes
Can be once a month, once a week, or twice a week, and will be determined by the provider
Female and Male
13 or older
Why Try Metabolism Enhancers in Dayton?
By injecting nutrients into the bloodstream, you should start to notice improvements within 2-3 days after your treatment. This is much more streamlined than sticking to consistent oral doses. Because these vitamins bypass your digestive tract, you can use this energy more efficiently.
Thanks to our injectable technology there's no recovery period after a vitamin injection, so you can get back to your day right after your session!
Weight Loss and Mood Aid
Vitamins are crucial components of your body's responses to depression and anxiety, which can also entail unhealthy eating habits. Metabolism enhancers in Dayton offer fast-tracked multi-faceted restoration.
The Metabolism Enhancers Process
What to Expect
Prior to your appointment for metabolism enhancers in Dayton, our providers will get to know you during a consultation. Here we'll discuss your specific concerns and goals so we can tailor our metabolism enhancers to your needs.
Metabolism Enhancers Treatment
Once we've established which vitamin solution helps you move toward your goals, you'll get to sit back and relax for a few minutes. Feel free to stop by for your shot over your lunch break as it only takes a few minutes!
In the next 48-72 hours after your injection, the vitamins will disperse throughout the bloodstream and you'll notice improvements.
Before Receiving Metabolism Enhancers:
- Wear loose-fitting clothing that allows easy access to your upper arms, as our vitamin injections are intramuscular.
- Tell your provider if you are pregnant, lactating, or have any of the following conditions: Leber’s Disease, kidney disease, liver disease, an infection, Iron deficiency, or Folic acid deficiency, an allergy to cobalt or any other medication, vitamin, dye, food, or preservative.
- Tell your provider if you are receiving any treatment that has an effect on bone marrow.
After Receiving Metabolism Enhancers:
- Understand there is a risk of mild diarrhea, upset stomach, nausea, a feeling of pain and a warm sensation at the site of the injection, a feeling or sense of being swollen over the entire body, headache, and joint pain.
- Contact your provider immediately if any of the above side effects become severe or troublesome.
- Contact your provider immediately if you experience any of the following uncommon and dangerous side effects: rapid heartbeat, chest pain, flushed face, muscle cramps and weakness, difficulty breathing and swallowing, dizziness, confusion, rapid weight gain, tight feelings in the chest, hives, skin rashes, shortness of breath when there is no physical exertion, or unusual wheezing or coughing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are metabolism enhancers more effective than tablets?
Metabolism enhancers bypass your digestive system, allowing for complete absorption within the bloodstream. This allows for highly customizable treatments for the most efficient form of relief from related symptoms.
Are metabolism enhancers safe?
Yes, metabolism enhancers and vitamin injections are safe so long as you come to a trusted provider for treatment.
What kind of metabolism enhancers are there?
From Vitamin C to B12, the options for metabolism enhancers in Dayton at PureMD are plentiful. However, understanding the root cause of your health concerns through meeting with a professional can help you decide which metabolism enhancers is best for your injection.
Tell us more about what you need using our Virtual Consultation Tool. Simply input your concerns and we'll provide custom treatment recommendations for your unique needs.